Expert Patio Installation in Purcellville, Middleburg, Warrenton, VA & Neighboring Areas
Our team of professionals will design and install the patio you've always wanted!
There's almost no competition in terms of an outdoor upgrade that can compare to a brand new patio. With a range of materials including natural stone, interlocking pavers, and more, we can suit any style you have in mind. Leveraging design renderings in our patio design process allows for a smooth installation process no matter the project's size or complexity. We also offer add-ons for your patio to elevate the space and make it truly feel like an extension of your home, from fire pits to walkways that connect different spaces. Whether you're looking for a simple or complex patio, our team has the expertise and attention to detail needed to take your vision to the next level! We have been serving clients in Purcellville, Middleburg, Warrenton, and nearby cities in Virginia since 2011 and would love to serve you next.
We Offer a Range of Materials to Achieve Your Aesthetic Goals
Everyone's tastes are different, so we offer a range of materials to suit all design styles. You can pick a material that not only blends with your home, but complements it. Our team of designers will help you to pick the perfect fit. Some materials we offer include:
- Pennsylvania bluestone
- Interlocking pavers
Natural stone is one of our favorite materials to work with because of the character it adds to a landscape. If you want your patio to have a historic aesthetic, we can even use indigenous stone to achieve it.
We Offer Two Types of Renderings Depending on Project Size & Complexity
Planning is a foundational part of any project, and it's a part of the design process we take very seriously. Without proper planning, miscommunications and confusion could go unnoticed until late in a project. We'll leverage design renderings to iron out any confusion or elements that you don't like in your original patio design to ensure your installation goes smoothly.
We have two types of renderings we utilize:
- 2D: We'll use spray paint to lay out the profile of your patio in the landscape to better visualize the size and flow; this is ideal for smaller or simpler projects.
- 3D: Our certified structural engineer will create a 3D render of your new patio as well as the space and features around it to get a full visual of how all the elements work together; this is best for bigger or more complex projects.
Add a fire pit, seating wall, or walkway to your patio to take it to the next level.
If you want to further elevate your new patio, we offer add-ons so you can take it to the next level. Here are some of our favorite add-ons to incorporate into a patio design:
- Fire pits: Fire pits provide warmth and are a great focal point to gather around in any space.
- Seating walls: Whether designed to be overflow seats for when a few extra guests come around or your primary seating, seating walls are a durable, low-maintenance option that provide both beauty and functionality.
- Walkways: An often underrated part of your landscape, walkways will connect the different areas of your property and bring cohesion to the space.
A fire pit, seating wall, and walkway can all be made from the same materials as your patio to ensure a seamless match.
Discover what your perfect patio could be. Call us today to schedule a consultation!
Patios are a place you can cultivate memories and spend quality time, so you want to make sure your patio project is in the hands of a company that cares. At Omega Landscape Construction, we pride ourselves on being that company. Our team of dedicated professionals will give your patio project the care and attention it deserves! If you're in or around the Purcellville, Middleburg, or Warrenton, VA area, we're ready to serve you. Call us today at (703) 382-5313 to schedule a consultation!